Correctly implement your CRM processes and technology to realize business success.
The CRM Project manages the delivery of the CRM Implementation, as well as any Interaction within other corporate programs. To ensure the most successful implementations, every Convoko CRM engagement evaluates your business; people, process, and technology. We offer three main CRM implementation project approaches to suit your unique business needs.
1. The Proof of Concept (POC) is a useful implementation approach to test or try a solution with a selected process or user base as a pilot program. The POC implementation approach limits the project scope to ensure better adoption of new systems and processes. It can be delivered separately or as part of a larger CRM project.
2. The CRM Implementation is the approach most commonly used when the future-state objectives of the business and the CRM are known and defined. It is typically the most comprehensive implementation format, integrating the organization, processes, and technology to the rest of the business through the CRM solution.
3. A CRM Optimization project is a useful implementation approach when CRM processes and systems require enhancements, but not a complete overhaul. It is more limited in scope and often targets a specific functional need or group of users.
Convoko delivers implementation projects the way a successful business should be run; with clear objectives, defined plans, strong teaming, precise execution, and measurable results. Regardless of the project type selected, the final results for your company are improved business processes, world-class CRM capabilities, well trained employees, and a continuous improvement model to ensure your long-term success.
Every Convoko CRM engagement evaluates three critical components of your business; process, technology, and people. CRM implementations are most successful when all three of these components are jointly addressed across multiple functional areas.
Does your business need CPR?
CRM Performance Review
If you implemented your CRM solution and:
* You still don't know how your key accounts are performing
* You still don't know who your real top performing accounts are
* You still run your sales review using Excel
* You still can't tell if you will reach your sales goals for the month
Your business needs a CPR Performance Review
At the heart of most CRM solution is the ability to manage opportunities. However, clearly defining your opportunity stages in a simple and action-oriented approach is critical to accurately forecasting sales. If you don’t have clear pipeline visibility; your organization needs a CPR Performance Review.
CRM solutions are developed to share account and sales activity information; but they must be configured correctly in order to support the right business processes. If you lack visibility into your team's activity and accounts; your organization needs a CPR Performance Review.
CRM solutions are no longer "islands of information." Whether the CRM is the database of record, or a secondary database within your business, CRM solutions must be correctly integrated to the enterprise ecosystem. If your CRM solution is not optimized in that way, your business may need a CPR Performance Review.
© Copyright 2013-2015 NRS. All rights reserved.